Quick Review: Diet to Go
If you are concerned about losing weight or maintaining a healthy weight, then Diet-to-Go is for you!
Company Review – Diet-to-Go:
When it comes to providing a thorough and extensive diet subscription service, Diet-to-Go is the expert. They were one of the first prepared meal delivery services to cater for dietary needs and are experts in providing extensive menus that cater to weight management needs.
Diet-to-Go has been helping dieters in America achieve their goals for over 25 years, so they are a service you can trust.
Whatever your weight management goals are, Diet-to-Go is sure to have a solution for you. Their meals, designed by nutritional experts and created by chefs, are well-balanced, calorie controlled and delicious. As the meals from Diet-to-Go are also fully prepared, you can forget about wasting time on grocery shopping, meal planning, and cooking as well!
Plans offered by Diet-to-Go:
As a Diet-to-Go customer, you have four different plans that you can choose from. Each plan has the option of a 5-day or 7-day menu along with the option of lunch+dinner or breakfast+lunch+dinner.
- Balance-Classic plan: This is their most popular plan and provides meals that are perfectly balanced, calorie controlled, and portion controlled. They contain the appropriate amount of sodium, carbs, fat, and cholesterol. This plan also includes options that are vegetarian and without seafood.
- Balance-Diabetes plan: This plan is obviously designed for those who have diabetes and want a diabetes-friendly menu. The meals provided on this plan will assist with blood sugar levels and the management of pre-diabetes and prevention of type-2 diabetes. These meals are calorie controlled, contain the recommended amounts of sodium, carbs, fat, and cholesterol and will assist with weight management.
- Keto-Carb30 plan: This plan is all about fast and efficient weight loss and is based on the Atkins-style low-carb diet. This menu is high in fats and low in carbs with only 30 net carbs on average per day.
- Vegetarian plan: This plan is the vegetarian version of the popular Balance plan. Proteins in these dishes are provided by lean dairy, eggs, beans, and a little soy. As with all Diet-to-Go plans, the meals that are included in the Vegetarian plan are well balanced and contain the recommended amount of sodium, carbs, fat, and cholesterol. They are also calorie controlled to assist with weight management.
Diet-to-Go has two different delivery options. If you live in Washington D.C., Baltimore, New Jersey or Los Angeles you can either select delivery or complimentary pick up from one of their health clubs. For the remainder of the contiguous U.S., Diet-to-Go provides home delivery.
Why Using Diet-to-Go?
- Weight management with a calorie controlled and nutritionally well-balanced menu.
- Meals require no preparation as they are fully prepared.
- Attractive pricing.
- Created by chefs and filled with delicious ingredients.
- Complimentary access to health coach via phone or email.
- Service guarantee that is based on 100% satisfaction
The Diet-to-Go menu:
As a Diet-to-Go customer, you will have access to a menu that provides an extensive range of choices. Regardless of your meal requirements, Diet-to-Go can cater to them with options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their meals are influenced by many international culinary styles, and you will find meals that range from classic American to Italian, Mexican and more. The Diet-to-Go menu is all about providing delicious options that will assist with weight-loss. You can easily access some example of their menus on their website.
Our team has an extensive review process that involves tasting a range of menu items from each company that we profile. We are happy to report that we really enjoyed our Diet-to-Go experience, which involved 10 meals from the Balance-Classic menu. Even though the meals are calorie-controlled and focused on weight-management, we found them to be fulfilling and satisfying. They were also beautifully cooked and tasted like a meal that had been freshly cooked at home rather than something that had been fully pre-cooked. We also thought that the portion sizes were generous, which meant we never felt deprived or like we were ‘on a diet’.
A few of our favourite meals were the Tomato Pesto Meltovers, Santa Fe Chicken Burgers, Chicken Fajitas and a Veggie and Cheese Omelet. All the meals were delicious and contained ingredients that were fresh and tasty. Although the meals were obviously quite healthy, they were also very satisfying.
As the meals from Diet-to-Go arrive fully frozen in individual boxes, unpacking a Diet-to-Go delivery is a breeze, with no sorting required. It is just a matter of storing the meals in your freezer until you are ready to heat them and then eat them! The delivery box is insulated and includes gel ice-packs, which ensures the meals remain frozen throughout the delivery process. Each meal is inside a branded sleeve which contains the name of the meal, heating instructions, and nutritional facts. Everything about Diet-to-Go is well organized and convenient.
Managing your account:
Managing your Diet-to-Go account is super easy and begins with you account registration via their website. Then it is just a matter of choosing your preferred plan and delivery, stipulating the number of days and amount of meals you would like to receive. Via your online account, you can easily pick and change meals, switch menu plans, put your account on hold or cancel at any time.
If you are wanting to lose weight or need assistance maintaining a healthy weight, then Diet-to-Go is a fantastic solution for you. As their meals are planned by qualified nutritionists and then cooked by chefs, they require no meal prep or cooking at all. We found the Diet-to-Go meals to be delicious and satisfying. Their meals are calorie controlled, nutritionally well-balanced and absolutely delicious. They also offer some great options for people who wish to manage their weight but follow a specific diet such as low-carb, vegetarian or diabetes.