At the Meal Kit comparison, we simply adore meal kits!
Our team of expert testers has been using them for years. Our experience has shown us that using a meal kit delivery service will mean that you will enjoy a range of dining experiences that provide different levels of sophistication and an incredibly wide range of culinary styles and flavors.
Another big reason we love meal kits is that they are so convenient. Using a meal kit delivery service means much less grocery shopping and meal planning, which is a big win-win!
There are now so many meal kit companies out there, delivering different types of meal kits and prepared meals, that it can be almost impossible to know where to start.
Therefore, we created this website. We provide regular reviews, in-depth company profiles and comparisons and more!
Today we wanted to share our experience with Green Chef. Green Chef is a well-established meal kit delivery service that creates 100% organic, healthy and delicious meal kits for delivery to your home. (Read the full Green Chef review)
We are huge fans of Green Chef, so let’s have a look at just a few of the reasons why we love them so much.
The Green Chef benefits (or why we love Green Chef):
- 100% organic ingredients. Green Chef is a USDA certified organic company, so all their ingredients are guaranteed to be organic. Their ingredients are sourced from an incredible network of suppliers that embrace the Green Chef philosophy with their sustainably produced and delicious fruit and vegetables, meats and seafood.
- Recipes that taste great and are easy to prepare. Green Chef is not just about healthy ingredients; they also provide a service that is incredibly convenient. Most of their menu items are easy to prepare and can be completed within 30 minutes.
- Green Chef is known as being a company that caters for many dietary and lifestyle requirements. Their menu is extensive, and some of the diets that they cater for with delicious and healthy meals include keto, paleo, vegan, gluten-free, low-calorie and much more!
- Green Chef provides plans that are convenient and flexible. Subscribing to a service can be daunting if you think you are locked into certain fixed requirements. With Green Chef, you can switch plans, skip weeks and cancel without penalty.
- Green Chef is not just green in name! Green Chef is also very environmentally aware and being eco-friendly is a big part of their whole company philosophy. People are often very wary of meal kit delivery companies due to the assumption that they use a lot of packaging. Wherever possible Green Chef uses materials that are recyclable, reusable or compostable, providing an incredibly eco-friendly option.
- Well-organized delivery. We love receiving our Green Chef delivery. It is well organized, and the ingredients are packed with ice to keep them at optimum temperatures during delivery. We also love the fact that many of the ingredients are pre-cut, which means less preparation time. All ingredients are packaged and labeled separately with all the meal ingredients being packed in their own individual bag. This means packing takes no time at all, and there is never any confusion as to which ingredients belong to each meal.
This time we decided to test and review the Green Chef Paleo Plan. The Green Chef Paleo meals are also gluten-free and low in calories.
The first meal we tried was the Harissa-Glazed Pork Chops. We were really impressed with the quality of the ingredients, and the pork chops were tender and flavorsome. We loved the harissa glaze that had the combination of spiciness from the harissa seasoning and sweetness from the honey. This dish came with the accompaniment of a lovely side salad that had an original sumac vinaigrette. It was super easy to prepare, and it only took us 30 minutes before we were enjoying this delicious meal.
Next meal to try in this delivery was Braised Chicken with Artichokes. Usually, with chicken breast, we don’t get very excited, as it can sometimes be quite bland and uninteresting. However, this chicken breast was cooked beautifully with the veggies and the vegetable broth and ended up being super moist, tender and mouth-watering! We also loved the side salad of kale and red cabbage combined with sunflower seeds and a surprisingly zesty vinaigrette. We had to keep reminding ourselves that this dish was only 420 calories per serving as it was so satisfying and fulfilling.
Well, what can we say about our final dish, except that it was perfect! Our third dish was the Southwest Fajita Burgers, and they were divine! Not only did this dish taste amazing, but it also looked wonderful. We were feasting with our eyes before we even began. Another fabulous selection from the Green Chef Paleo and Gluten-Free menu.
The ground beef patties were easy to put together and we loved the southwest spices and chimichurri sauce that was included in this recipe. The healthy twist of roasted bell pepper ‘buns’ was fabulous, and the final addition of roasted sweet potatoes made us feel like this was the perfect meal. This was super easy to cook, taking us only 30 minutes to prepare.
This was another delicious Green Chef experience. Green Chef uses the most incredible ingredients, and we love the fact that you can be sure that every single ingredient used is organic. Not only do these meals taste great, but they are also very good for you. Their menu selection is impressive and extensive, offering one of the most comprehensive menus available when it comes to satisfying dietary and lifestyle requirements.
We love the Green Chef delivery, and how well organized it is and most importantly, we simply adore how good the Green Chef food takes, without being difficult or time-consuming to prepare.
Our conclusion is to give Green Chef a try! It will save you heaps of time when it comes to grocery shopping and meal planning, especially if you follow a strict diet like Paleo, Keto, Vegan or other. You will also find yourself eating a wide range of tastes and culinary styles that you might not normally try.
For us, everything about Green Chef is a win-win – so what are you waiting for?
As part of our service, we asked Green Chef to come up with a special offer for our readers, and we now have an attractive beginners’ promotion to offer.